You want to return an item ordered from the PAULMANN online shop?
You have the right to return any product within 14 days. Within this period, you can return the item to us for a refund or exchange at your own expense.
What happens to redeemed voucher codes in case of partial returns?
If you return only a part of your order the voucher remains redeemed for the remaining products. Because the voucher is proratet on all items of the order you get your money back for the returned products less the voucher share.
This process will be a lot easier if you are a registered customer.
You can generate your returns slip under My account:
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Open the order you want to return under “My orders”.
- The order details appear on screen. The “Returns” button is located at the bottom left near the order information. Click the button to initiate the returns process and access the returns slip.
Please use the DPD Online Pickup Returns Service to generate your returns slip. Please enter your order/reference number, customer number, the reason for your return and your email address as unique identifiers for your order, which will allow us to process your request faster.
We will charge the costs for the return shipping with 100 kr. against the total amount of your refund.
Packaging your return shipment
Please proceed as described below to allow the Paulmann online shop to process your refund quickly and without any issues.
- Please package the undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Make sure that all components (incl. accessories) are included in the returns shipment.
- Enter a reason for your return on the returns slip.
- Attach the returns label to the package. This will save you paying for the return shipment.
- Drop off the package at a PostNord Dropoff Shop of your choice.
Return of products with non-replaceable rechargeable battery/non-replaceable battery
Please return undamaged products that have non-replaceable lithium-ion batteries to us in the original box. When returning larger quantities (3 or more boxes each containing 2 lithium-ion batteries), hazardous goods labels are required.
If the product is damaged, please contact us first and only return the damaged product following consultation.