Delivery & Shipping
At the Paulmann online shop, you order directly from the manufacturer. That has its advantages:
- Faster shipping
We have our own state-of-the-art logistics centre at our company headquarters in Springe/Völksen near Hanover. Provided your order reaches us by 1 pm and the items are in stock, we will dispatch your goods the same day (prepayment orders: dispatch right after payment receipt).
- One-to-one service and customer advice
ontacting us by phone or mail means you will be in touch with a customer service representative right here at our head office. Our representatives are familiar with all Paulmann products and are happy to offer their knowledgeable assistance.
- Uncomplicated returns
You have the right to return any product within 14 days. Within this period, you can return the purchased items free of charge for a full refund or exchange.
- CO2-neutral transport with DPD
Sustainability and environmental protection are important to us at Paulmann. That's why we are making a contribution to climate protection by sending our parcels climate-neutrally with our shipping partner DPD, with no additional cost to you. Find out more about this topic here.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked customer questions about delivery and shipping:
Not the answers you were looking for? Use the Contact Form to ask us directly.
- Within UK, the Paulmann Online Shop takes 3-5 working days for delivery of items that are available for immediate delivery, provided that the order is received by 15:00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday). If you have chosen payment in advance, the goods will be dispatched as soon as we have received your payment. The Paulmann online shop will notify you of the receipt of your order and its successful processing via email.
- No, there is no minimum order value.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer or mediate this service. Please consult a qualified electrician, as installations and maintenance works must be carried out in accordance with local safety regulations.
- Should you not be at home when your parcel arrives, then trans-o-flex will leave a notification regarding the delivery attempt.
- The current availability of an item is always shown on the product page. That information is updated several times a day in accordance with current stock levels. In the unlikely event that a selected item is currently out of stock, you will be notified of that fact by the time you reach the checkout.Labelling on the product pageLabelling on the product page: "In stock" (green dot)Delivery latest by: One to two working days after the period defined below
Labelling on the product page: "Available" (yellow dot)Delivery latest by: Three weeks after the period as defined belowLabelling on the product page: “Out of stock" (red dot)Delivery latest by: Not available for ordering
The stated delivery periods commencea) one day after receipt of the full purchase price incl. sales tax and shipping costs, where prepayment was agreed, orb) the day after the purchase contract is concluded, where payment by credit card or on account was agreed.c) immediately after payment confirmation by PayPal, where payment is made via PayPal.
- The prices stated on the product pages include statutory VAT and other pricing components, excluding shipping.The Paulmann online shop charges DKK 50 per shipment. Orders with a value over DKK 1.500 do not incur a shipping charge.Multiple items with different delivery times ordered as part of one order will be handled in partial shipments depending on availability and in accordance with the delivery times stated for each item. There will be no additional shipping costs.
- The Paulmann online shop will deliver to the billing address provided by the customer. We do not deliver to PO boxes or parcel terminals.Shipping to Northern Ireland is not possible and is generally excluded.
- Our shipping partner DPD works continuously to keep its carbon footprint as small as possible and pays close attention to the greenhouse gas emissions it generates. Unavoidable transport emissions are offset by investments in renewable energy projects and clean energy production. This reduces and neutralises the carbon footprint as much as possible. Find out more about this topic here.
- The delivery method for your order depends on the size and weight of the ordered items. We generally deliver via trans-o-flex parcel service.
- It is currently possible to deliver items from the Paulmann Online Shop to the following countries outside Germany: Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, United Kingdom.
- You can specify a preferred delivery address (e.g. workplace, relatives, friends, neighbours) within our delivery region for each individual order as part of the order process. Your order will be delivered to the billing address if you don’t specify a different delivery address. We do not deliver to PO boxes or parcel terminals. The invoice will always be sent to the billing address.
- We don’t currently offer express deliveries.