Light in the garden – find out more:
1. What areas of the garden can I light up?
Paulmann outdoor LED luminaires offer limitless possibilities to light up every area of our garden. The Plug & Shine system lets you light up lawns, shrubs and trees, as well as garden walls and fences in three easy steps. Garden lighting along driveways, garden paths and by the entrance of your home help with orientation and security. Your patio, pond or a cosy seating area in your garden will also benefit from atmospheric lighting.
Please read our Installation Tips for Outdoor Lighting if you want to know how to install your DIY garden illumination.
2. Which garden luminaire for which purpose?
Create a concept for your garden lighting to make sure you will fully enjoy your garden in the evening and at night. There are a variety of outdoor illumination options you can combine for best effect. Here you will find an overview of garden luminaires and their purposes.
Light accents in parts of your garden you love the most will add depth to the overall appearance.
3. Full Control of all Garden Lighting
Depending on your needs, it is really practical if you can dim your garden lighting. Our versatile Plug & Shine system, as well as many wall luminaires from our outdoor range and the portable battery-powered luminaires on offer can be dimmed to suit your mood.
The Plug & Shine system works with a remote control for individual light settings. You can configure luminaire groups, so that each luminaire emits the exact light you want. Another plus: since all the luminaires in our garden lighting system are glare-free, you will never have to look into a light point directly, meaning you can fully enjoy the effects of your illumination from any angle.
Garden Lighting Overview
- Use spots and in-ground luminaires for decorative lighting accents or create a romantic space with fairy lights as tree lighting.The right garden lighting will transform your trees, shrubs and flower beds into beautiful highlights at night and gives your outdoor space depth.
- Bollard lights, on-ground and in-ground luminaires are great for orientation in the dark when placed along your garde paths and walkways. Wall luminaires on your garden wall will light up any nearby garden path.
- We recommend portable battery-powered luminaires if you don't want to route cables. They bring the light to you and can be used in many ways.
- Choose the right IP protection for outdoors to prevent electrocution hazards and short circuits.